Popular Posts

Monday, November 15, 2010

love? lust!

love found ? love lust
to distinguish my (sometimes) want for "close companionship" and and my want to end my vow of celibacy is almost as difficult as it is to separate black and white paint once it's mixed. either way i don't want love in a romantic way but the mutha fucker keeps finding me. maybe this celibacy is too much of a commitment, after all it's been six months! I believed it has helped me become more clear and focused but now i feel.. it"s time to end this celibacy thing, not right away of course. I still do NOT want a committed relationship but i also don"t want to be a hora(pronounced horror)...so as of today November 15, 2010; I vickey cookie will be taking applications for boy toys.
DO NOT APPLY IF;
you are a relative by blood or marriage
i work with you
i made it clear i don"t want anything to do with you
you are married

requirements;
confidence= swag

i will keep you all posted on my progress ( if u wanna know)

No comments:

Post a Comment