Popular Posts

Friday, November 5, 2010

I'm in a horrid mood today. Its not like I had a bad nite; I had a good nite
I got an awesome critique of my writing. But this horrible mood has been brewimg for a couple of days now and I can't shake it. I have some important life decisions to make and
my choices will be effecting more than just me. I wish I knew the outcome of My decisions b4 hand (but where's the fun in that?) I feel like I gave up my right to be risky when I gave birth :-(
I know sum people are risky even if they have children but everyone has different circumstances. And sum people are just Selfish. I don't want be selfish but I do have goals, taking a risk rite now isn't so bad. maybe I can do something great or at least better.....

No comments:

Post a Comment