I felt the need to blog 1 more time b4 I fall
Asleep. My mind is full and empty, fearful and
Numb; mostly numb. The only thing I feel is this
Headache that's been nagging me all week. I'm layin
In bed listening to a documentary about the circus
As it plays on tv in my mack ground. I want
I will I do it can do it....will I become great
Like my grandma and always knew I would be.
I see the path and I'm fearful. Fearful of failure
Which is not an option. Neither is fear; it too late
For that
Popular Posts
-
I've tired to give love a chance but the disappointment was so overwhelming it exploded into a blog. i have been through a lot and my ex...
-
Ok so the application thing was a joke ha ha I get in those moods u know; those times when I wanna give in and fall into the masses. But t...
-
What do I have to offer the world? Words...that's all I have Pace urselves beacause When I commit pen to paper It's epic
-
i took a break from my blog for reasons i choose not to disclose at this time. anyway i'm back and nuttier than ever. school is cool .....
-
The day I marry I will die. Vickey will be no more because I will be urs. Well I don't want to be urs so fuck u. I want to be free and ...
-
i once heard that if u stare in the mirror long enough you'll see the devil. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?????? idk about that i guess it depends on...
-
i guess when a man finds a woman that has cut herself off from love....he suddenly has the need to prove her wrong. aww how sweet :-p UNTIL ...
-
love found ? love lust to distinguish my (sometimes) want for "close companionship" and and my want to end my vow of celibacy is ...
-
i have encountered someone who never lets me speak. even when i'm making an obvious attempt to interject a comment or i let it be known ...
-
today i casually got an invitation to sit on sum1's face from the guy who will now and forever be called OSB (out spoken bitch) this in...
No comments:
Post a Comment