Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

death at a wedding

The day I marry I will die. Vickey will be no more because I will be urs.
Well I don't want to be urs so fuck u. I want to be free and feel joy and not
Worry about when and how u will betray me and u will because they all do. I am
Not ur lil red riding hood and I will never be captured my the wolf. I know what
Those kind eyes r 4 (the better to make me 2 fell sympathy for u) I know what that pretty
Smile is for (the better to throw sweetness on ur lies) u will never have me.
Maybe we can stay friends :-)

Attn: thanx for reading my wedding vows :-D I imagine this is what I will
Say once I hear the words 'obey' or any other unreasonable requirement to be
Sum1's wife.

1 comment: