Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Exedrin is awsome! Jeez wat the fuck is up...school
Hmmmmm this semester could've been better. Next semester
Will be better seeing how I'll have more time to focus.
I feel crazay right now and a lil frickin irritated walking on eggshells
Is not for me boo. Jeez let's toast to sum scum bags with a lil posion in
In there jagged glasses hahahahahaha watch out for blood u don't wanna catch
scum-bag-itis "ugh that nasty" hahaha jeezy poo poo I'm so cynical tonite
Don't u love It? I do because sometimes all u have after a stressful day is
A lil sin-nical-ism :-) hmmmmmm taste good hahahahha geez louisey poo
Ima BITCH (one word) lalalalalalala if ur still reading this I love u and
U aw-vi-ously luh-of me. Ooh ooh my boo-oo

Signin off saying don't eat glass ( a lil positive words for the youngsters)
-vickey

No comments:

Post a Comment